Whether you need to start a nest egg, save for your dream vacation, or even start your very first bank account, here is where to start!
- Maintain a minimum balance of $200 to avoid a $3.00 monthly service charge
There is no minimum balance for Savings Account holders under age 18, and therefore no monthly service charge
- Minimum deposit to open is $100
There is no minimum first deposit for Savings Account holders under age 18
- Interest earning, compounded and paid quarterly
- Transfers from a Personal Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer are limited to three per month with no transfers by check, debit card, or similar order to third parties. Excessive transaction fee of $1 per item in excess of three.
- Access via Online Banking with your computer
- Choose FREE e-Statements – or choose paper statements for just $2.00 per month.
1 With this account you may have six transactions per month by 3rd party. In-person transfers are unlimited.
For additional information and terms on our accounts, please request a copy of our Personal Deposit Account Disclosure.
For information on IRA SAVINGS, please contact one of our Personal Bankers.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
If you need this tax-advantaged account to compliment your high-deductible health care plan, we have you covered.1 And though it is called a Health Savings Account, in fact you will be able to use it just like a checking account!
- No minimum deposit to open
- Earns interest when daily balance over $1,000 is maintained
- Service charge of $3.00 per month
- IRS reporting of contributions and distributions is performed by ENB
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Unlimited Visa Debit Card use, with no annual fee
- Free, unlimited Online Banking with your computer
- Unlimited Online Bill Pay service, including Popmoney and Account to Account (A2A) transfers
- Choose FREE e-Statements with images – or choose paper statements for just $2.00 per month.2
1 HSA Accounts have many restrictions, requirements, contribution limits, etc. – and are reportable to the IRS. To determine if you qualify, or to receive additional information, please contact us and request additional information, terms and disclosures.
2 Paper statements with no check images are $2.00 per month. Paper statements with images are $5.00 per month
Certificates of Deposit
If you are looking for a safe, FDIC insured timed deposit, a term Certificate of Deposit may be to your liking.
- Minimum deposit to open is $1,000
- Fixed interest rates from 90 days to 5 years1
- Interest is paid and compounded quarterly
- View your CD balances online
1 Please contact Evergreen National Bank for current rates
For information on IRA CD's, please contact one of our Personal Bankers.