an elk bugeling
Though it’s not mandatory for businesses to open a savings account, it might be a good idea for your company!
Business Savings Account
Need an account to securely stash excess business funds, but allow easy access while earning interest? Start here, by opening a Business Savings Account. You can even use this account as a sweep account to cover overages in your operating accounts – just inquire with our personal bankers.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $300 to avoid a $3.00 monthly service charge
- The minimum deposit to open is $300
- Interest earning, compounded and paid quarterly
- Limited to three withdrawals per month. An excessive transaction fee of $1 per item in excess of three.
- Free, unlimited Digital Banking with your computer
- Choose FREE e-Statements – or choose paper statements for just $2.00 per month.2
1 With this account you may have six transactions per month, by 3rd party. In-person transfers are unlimited.
2 Paper statements with no check images are $2.00 per month. Paper statements with images are $5.00 per month
For additional information and terms on our accounts, please contact one of our personal bankers.
Business Certificates of Deposit
If you would like to take advantage of a safe, FDIC insured timed deposit, a term Certificate of Deposit may be to your liking.
- Minimum deposit to open is $1,000
- Fixed interest rates from 90 days to 5 years1
- Interest is paid and compounded quarterly
- View your CD balances online
1 Please contact Evergreen National Bank for current rates