images of 3 baby sheep on the side of a rock
Save! So many reasons to save!
We have the tools that allow you to do so!
Whether you need to start a nest egg, save for your dream vacation, or even start your very first bank account, here is where to start!
- Maintain a minimum balance of $200 to avoid a $3.00 monthly service charge
There is no minimum balance for Savings Account holders under age 18, and therefore no monthly service charge
- Minimum deposit to open is $100
There is no minimum first deposit for Savings Account holders under age 18
- Interest earning, compounded and paid quarterly
- Transfers from a Personal Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer are limited to three per month with no transfers by check, debit card, or similar order to third parties. Excessive transaction fee of $1 per item in excess of three.
- Access via Online Banking with your computer
- Choose FREE e-Statements – or choose paper statements for just $2.00 per month.
1 With this account you may have six transactions per month by 3rd party. In-person transfers are unlimited.
For additional information and terms on our accounts, please contact one of our Personal Bankers.
For information on IRA SAVINGS, please contact one of our Personal Bankers.
Certificates of Deposit
If you are looking for a safe, FDIC insured timed deposit, a term Certificate of Deposit may be to your liking.
- Minimum deposit to open is $1,000
- Fixed interest rates from 90 days to 5 years1
- Interest is paid and compounded quarterly
- View your CD balances online
1 Please contact Evergreen National Bank for current rates
For information on IRA CD’s, please contact one of our Personal Bankers